Features & Benefits
Remember, price and value are not the same thing when looking for Patio Doors
Patio Doors from Premier in Shropshire combine attractive good looks with quality components and the latest generation technology. Security, structural strength, and ease of operation all make owning our Patio Doors a pleasure.
Check out and compare the comprehensive list of unrivalled features that put Premier's Patio Doors ahead of the competition.
- Manufactured from a suited profile which is compatible with our windows and doors.
- Glazing to slider and fixed pane is internally beaded preventing glass removal by intruders.
- Slider glides on slider rail inside fixed frame, stopping slider being lifted off from outside.
- Anti-jacking security strip stops the door being lifted off by a crow bar or spade.
- Anti-jamming protection is provided by a unique full length steel keeper plate.
- The keep is screwed into a galvanised steel reinforcement.
- Internal, easy-run slider rail also prevents dirt and grit accumulating in slider mechanism.
- Slider features four high security hook locks which anchor in stainless steel keeper plate.
- Key operated barrel lock manufactured to high security, anti-drill standard.
- Quality die-cast anodised handle.
- All fixings tested for up to 500 hours in salt spray.
For further details on Patio Doors from Premier - visit our Oswestry Showroom - if you prefer arrange a free design visit online with our customer advisors or call us now on 01691 773993.